Are you looking for Unistrut loading tables? We offer load data for nearly every section of our channel in the Unistrut Catalog, but since we get a good number of requests for Unistrut P1000 and P1001, we are including this information in a Tech Talk Post for convenient reference.
* Load limited by spot weld shear.**
KL/r >200NR = Not Recommended.
1. Beam loads are given in total uniform load (W Lbs)
2. Beam loads are based on a simple span and are assumed to be adequately laterally braced. Unbraced spans can reduce beam load-carrying capacity. Refer to Page 62 of the Unistrut Engineering Catalog for reduction factors for unbraced lengths.
"KO" Series .......95% "T" Series ..........85%"HS" Series .......90% "SL" Series ........85%"H3" Series ........90% "DS" Series ........70%
4. Deduct channel weight from the beam loads.
5. For concentrated midspan point loads,
6. All beam loads are for bending about Axis 1-1