Ballasted Galvanized Steel Base Plates for the SafePro Safety Railing System
Complete your SafePro roof guardrail system with weighted base plates for a non-penetrating, passive fall protection solution.
At 85 lbs each, these galvanized steel base plates feature a lightweight engineered design that prevents overturning yet is simple and fast to install — one set screw is all it takes. The SafePro roof railing system is OSHA 1910& 1926 compliant and its ballasted design is created to handle rooftop wind loads (ASCE 7-10).
Manufactured by SafePro. Quick 2-day shipping on select products.
- 85 lbs
- Dimensions: 18" x 24" x 2.5"
- Hot dip galvanized finish
- Three receivers allow for variable vertical post connections
- Curved profile prevents water ponding
- Tapered soft edges prevent cuts and snags on roof membrane
- Unique profile is easy to handle and stack
Note: We recommend rubber base pads underneath guardrail baseplates (sold separately).