Non-Penetrating, weighted base SafePro roof guardrail in powder coated yellow is an ideal safety railing for perimeter sectioning and roof fall protection.
The standard in OSHA-compliant, modular, non-penetrating roof guardrail systems, SafePro safety railings are ideal for temporary or permanent rooftop applications.
Safety yellow SafePro roof guardrails are available in 6’, 8’, and 10’ sections. Combine with SafePro weighted guardrail base plates (57-lb) for a simple, secure installation to meet OSHA roof fall protection regulations.
- Available in 6', 8', and 10' railing sections with powder-coated finish.
- OSHA 1910 and 1926 compliant. Ballasted designed meets the ASCE7-10 design wind load.
- Weighted Base Plates sold separately
- Also available in galvanized steel finish.
- Quick shipping: Online orders for safety yellow railing and base plates ship from stock within 2 business days.
Manufactured by SafePro.
- Compliant with OSHA 1910.23 and OSHA 1926.502
- Ballasted design accounts for ASCE 7-10 wind load provisions
- Use with galvanized steel base plates (sold separately)
- Bright yellow powder-coated finish resists fading
Need another color? Contact us for a custom color order.
Available in 6, 8” and 10’ sections our rooftop guardrail sets up quickly for both temporary and permanent perimeter sectioning and passive restraint. It is an ideal choice to protect workers from fall hazards posed by roof edges, skylights, roof hatches, and more.
Fully OSHA compliant*, our free-standing modular safety railing system features a non-penetrating design, making it an ideal choice for rubber membrane and standing seam roofs.
The secret to the LORGUARD roof top rail system is our ergonomically designed base plate (sold separately).
Almost HALF the weight of other systems, your workers can carry two base plates making setup and tear-downs even faster! Flexible positioning of the base plates keeps you in control around corners and roof top obstructions.
How LORGUARD Rooftop Perimeter Railing Base Stacks Up:
- Lightweight base but still stable to keep workers safe
- Lightweight bases means less dynamic load on the roof surface - less wear and tear on the roof
- Lightweight bases saves $$ on shipping from our factory
- Lightweight bases save on transportation costs to your job sites