LORGUARD galvanized steel safety roof railing sections are OSHA-compliant
Manufacturer: Diversified Fall Protection
LORGUARD safety railings are part of a complete modular, non-penetrating rooftop safety system. Ideal for temporary or permanent perimeter sectioning, LORGUARD steel roof railing sections combine with 57-lb weighted base plates to provide OSHA-compliant fall protection and passive restraint.
Galvanized steel roof railings are available in 6’, 8’, and 10’ sections to suit your exact needs.
- Compliant with OSHA 1910.23 and OSHA 1926.502
- Ballasted design accounts for ASCE 7-10 wind load provisions
- Use with LORGUARD galvanized steel base plates which are sold separately
- Galvanized steel finish provides added corrosion resistance
- Quick shipping: Most online orders ship from stock within 2 business days.
- Inquire about our guardrail rental program
- Also available in safety yellow powder-coated finish.
Your ideal rooftop fall protection solution! Available in 6, 8” and 10’ sections, our galvanized guardrail rail sets up quickly for both temporary and permanent perimeter sectioning and passive restraint, making it an ideal choice to protect workers from fall hazards posed by roof edges, skylights, roof hatches, and more.
Fully OSHA compliant*, our free-standing modular safety railing system features a non-penetrating design, making it an ideal choice for rubber membrane and standing seam roofs.
The secret to the LORGUARD roof top rail system is our ergonomically designed base plate (sold separately). Almost HALF the weight of other systems, your workers can carry 2 base plates making setup and tear-downs even faster! Flexible positioning of the base plates keeps you in control around corners and roof top obstructions.
How LORGUARD Rooftop Perimeter Railing Base Stacks Up:
- Lightweight base but still stable to keep workers safe
- Lightweight bases means less dynamic load on the roof surface - less wear and tear on the roof
- Lightweight bases saves $$ on shipping from our factory
- Lightweight bases save on transportation costs to your job sites