20 ft. (6.1 m) of 1" (2.5 cm) polyester web with steel snap hook, swiveling anchorage and anchorage carabiner.
Part Number: 3100431
- Swiveling anchorage loop and carabiner
- 20 ft. (6.1m) 1" (2.5cm) polyester web lifeline
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant stackable thermoplastic housing
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
Several configurations available. 20 ft. (6.1 m) of 1" (2.5 cm) polyester web with steel snap hook, swiveling anchorage and anchorage carabiner. Protecta® self retracting lifelines (SRL) with super-tough yet lightweight composite housings are built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety.
These Protecta® SRL’s feature a 310 pound (141 kg) user capacity, and a robust design to ensure longevity.
Protecta® is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space maximizing design, high strength web lifeline, and a built-in swiveling anchorage point. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds.
Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.