Heavy Duty Spot Insert P3246 is the highest capacity concrete insert in the market to-date. The P3246 is designed for heavy duty applications. One P3246 can replace multiple ceiling anchorage points, minimizing the number of inserts needed and the structure to the anchorage, resulting in significant material and labor cost savings
- Up to 5,700 lbs tension capacity in 3,000 psi concrete
- Sizes available to accept threaded rod from 3/4" to 1-1/2"
- Fiberglass rods to interface with the rebar or reinforcing rods, reducing the potential for a galvanic couple
- 316 stainless steel body with fiberglass rods to prevent corrosion
- Meets several industry and federal specifications, including: A-A-1192A (Type 18), WW-H-171-E (Type 18), ANSI/MSS SP-69 and MSS SP-58 (Type 18)