One of the most useful but least well-known products found in the Unistrut Engineering Catalog--Telespar--is a versatile solution when it comes to time to construct racks, shelving, conveyor systems, adjustable platforms, and more.
Telespar may not carry the same brand name recognition as Unistrut, but we offer a complete system of square metal tubing, fittings, and connecting hardware to make short work of your next project
Telespar Fast Facts
- Telespar comes in two standard finishes, a plain oiled finish, and Pre-Galv Plus for added corrosion resistance.
- Stock sizes range from 1-1/4” x 1-1/4” to 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”. As the chart in brochure indicates, 1” x 1”, 2-3/16” x 2-3/16” and 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” are special order sizes, so they are only available in larger quantities from our mill.
- Telespar comes in solid and perforated sections.
- Standard lengths are 20’ and 24’ for pre-galvanized finishes and 24’ for the plain finish.
- Be sure to ask us about our cutting service—we can cut your Telespar to custom lengths with our production saw. We hold cutting tolerances to +/-1/16”.