What is the Best Unistrut Clamp For My Application?

We receive lots of basic questions about Unistrut clamps, many that are easily answered by consulting our engineering catalog.  One of the most common questions is “what clamp do you recommend for my application?”  Thanks to the broad product offering in our clamp line, the answer to this frequently asked question often boils down to personal preference—what you are used to working with.  Rather than put together a rambling post that fails to answers all of the hypothetical clamp questions our readers may pose, we decided to handle the “best clamp for a particular application” question with a bit of show and tell.  We are going to take you through the basic configurations with pictorials that reference specific pages in the Unistrut Engineering Catalog.

  If you see a clamp that looks right for your specific application, refer to the page indicated and then give us a call if you have questions or wish to place an order.

Index to Unistrut Clamps Available in Engineering Catalog 17

  • Pipe/Conduit Clamps  - pages 102-105
  • Unicushion Clamps– page 106
  • Pipe & Tubing (Cush-A-Clamp) Clamps – pages 107-110
  • Pipe Hangers – page 111
  • Pipe Rollers – pages 111-112
  • Pipe Brackets – page 113
  • Reference Tables – pages 114-120

If thumbing through the entire Unistrut Catalog is too much work, we have the entire clamp section available in pdf format.  Just click this link and download the entire document to your computer.  As always, we welcome your questions about specific applications, so if you are in need of additional assistance, visit the clamp section of our website, send us an e-mail, or contact us by phone at 1-800-694-9274.