Window Beam Clamp is designed to be used with Unistrut's P1000, P1101 or P4101 channels.
- Vertical Design Load: 500 lbs per clamp. Must be used in pairs.
- Beam flange thickness: Up to 7/8"
- Set screw included
- This series is available in Electrogalvanized (EG), Hot-Dip Galvanized (HG), and Stainless Steel (SS).
= 500 lbs (2.22 kN) each
- Design loads only apply to Unistrut brand products. Look for "UNISTRUT" on the part.
- Use in pairs only.
- Safety factor = 2.5 based on ultimate strength of connection.
- Set Screw Installation Torque: 125 in-lbs (14 N-m).
Standard Dimensions (Unless Shown Otherwise on Drawing):
Hole Diameter: 9/16" (14mm)
Hole Spacing (From End): 13/16" (21mm)
Hole Spacing (On-Center): 1 7/8" (48mm)
Width: 1 5/8" (41mm)
1/4" (6.4mm) with steel meeting or exceeding ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, or
- 0.220" (5.6mm) with steel meeting or exceeding ASTM A1011 HSLAS GR 45
- When used for mechanical supports, load capacities of brackets and fittings should be in compliance with the American Standard Code for Pressure Piping.
Materials & Finishes
Materials & Finishes - Standard:
Base Metal: Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, A1011 HSLAS GR 45, A36, A575, A576, or A635.
Electrogalvanized (EG): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type III SC1
Unistrut Defender (DF): Conforms to ASTM A1059
Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Conforms to ASTM A123 or A153
Perma-Green (GR): Conforms to commercial standards for powder coating
Perma-Gold (ZD): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type II SC1 or SC3
Plain (PL): No finish
Materials & Finishes - Special Metals:
Stainless Steel, Type 304 (SS): Conforms to ASTM A240 or A276, Type 304 *
Stainless Steel, Type 316 (ST): Conforms to ASTM A240 or A276, Type 316 *
Aluminum (AL): Conforms to ASTM B209, Type 1100F or 5052-H32 *
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.
P1796S CUT SHEET PDF DOWNLOAD