CUSH-A-Therm Insulated Pipe Clamp®
Cush-A-Therm™ Clamp is a perfect crush-resistant airtight seal for chilled refrigeration or mechanical pipe lines that require continuous insulation.
The rigid foam construction has an insulating tape inner lining which supports tube and absorbs vibration of operating pipe lines. The outer cover consists of a special rubber coating which seals the cushion after installation in order to prevent condensation. It's strong closed-cell structure is ideal for liquid cooling lines to prevent condensation, save energy, and maintain the vapor barrier.
- Temperature range: -70°F to +250°F (-56.7°C to +121°C)
- Flammability is Self-Extinguishing as tested under ASTM D 635
- Maintains thermal barrier protection
- Prevents condensation
- Properly supports pipe and tube
- Absorbs vibration
- Polyurethane foam laminated with a rubber lining
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov